He is a big part of the family, and Fido deserves a special treat now and then. Show him how much you care by spoiling him with homemade treats!
Not only are these treats easy to make, but this could also be a fun family that the whole family will enjoy. Consider making extra to share with all of Fido’s furry friends!
Peanut Butter and Pumpkin Dog Treats
- 2 1/2 cups whole wheat flour
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup canned pumpkin
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Whisk together the flour, eggs, pumpkin, peanut butter, salt, and cinnamon in a bowl. Add water as needed to help make the dough workable, but the dough should be dry and stiff. Roll the dough into a 1/2-inch-thick roll. Cut into 1/2-inch pieces.
- Bake in preheated oven until hard, about 40 minutes.
*Recipe credit: Recipe.com
Consider these Martha Stewart Pets™ Bone-Shaped Biscuit Cutters which are sold exclusively at PetSmart. They come in a pack of 3 for $8.99 and get them fast when you use ShopRunner FREE 2-Day Shipping!
And if making your own dog biscuits is not your thing, check out their huge selection of dog treats and cookies!