November 15th, 2012
We’re all running around getting ready for Thanksgiving and making sure we have all the necessary ingredients, extra serving dishes and cookware, and doing this all while trying to keep your sanity. Here is a fast, simple AND delicious appetizer for Thanksgiving that will satisfy all ages of guests from grandparents to toddlers. Who doesn’t love the taste of apple pie?
Cheddar Apple Pie Dip Ingredients
- 1/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/4 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1 each: red and green apple, finely chopped (about 2 cups)
- 1/2 cup PLANTERS Walnut Pieces, coarsely chopped
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 1-1/2 cups KRAFT Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 1/2 cup BREAKSTONE’S or KNUDSEN Sour Cream
- WHEAT THINS Original Snacks (we’ve also heard that cinnamon-flavored crackers go well)
Photo Credit: Kraft
Subscribe via email or RSS for all of our deal updates.